Scent: Lemongrass and Ginger
Become Joyful with the citrus yet bold scent of lemongrass and ginger.
How to use:
These handmade soaps are used to cleanse your face and/or body daily. The key ingredient of lemongrass essential oil and olive leaf powder combined provides an uplifting effect while using. Use as often as needed.
Ingredients: Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Olive leaf powder, Ginger Essential Oil
NOTE: If you are pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, please consult a health care practitioner before using any aromatherapy products containing essential oils.
Benefits of Ingredients used:
- Lemongrass Essential Oil: acts as an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agent, beneficial for pimple/acne prone skin, reduces wrinkles, so use the soap for a toned and clear complexion, minimize cellulite bumps
- Ginger Essential Oil: anti-inflammatory, digestive,antiseptic
- Olive Leaf Powder: antioxidant, antihypertensive, antiatherogenic, anti-inflammatory
- Shea Butter: High in Vitamins A, E and F. Used for aged, damaged and cracked skin, rashes, eczema and stretch marks.
- Coconut Oil: Cleansing, good to use after being in the sun, use for stretch marks and it is soothing.
Shipping Policy: Please allow 3-4 days for your order to be shipped out. Products may settle and/or melt during shipping.
Caution: If you are pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, please consult a health care practitioner before using.
• If irritation occurs, discontinue use
• Keep away from eyes
• For external use only – do not ingest
*The product information is for Educational purposes only. *
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Yail's Garden, LLC products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The user assumes all risk, liability, and responsibility.